Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ZUMBA!!!!!







 The Salsa Travel
 The class is moving as one! Yay

I felt really good after I did this lab because of the work that I put into getting ready for it. But after watching the movie there are so many things that I wanted to say but didn't. I wanted to list the different kinds of Dances used in Zumba also I wanted to say how it was made. It was actually made by mistake by a aerobics instructor that forgot the music and had to use the salsa music out of his car. He then started to use the music more in his classes and in 1999 brought it to the US where two entrepreneurs told him of their idea to make a workout plan and DVD for it. Another thing I forgot to put my watch on I had it, but it was in my backpack. I also rushed the lesson for the reason I didn't have my watch. Also at the end i actually started counting the steps with them from 10 down to 1. I also want to try to get the class to move to the beat of the songs a little better. Another thing that I need to remember to do is break my habit of just saying "alright" for my CFU and actually ask what the class is suppose to be doing. But on a positive note I have been looking for Zumba classes in Oneonta to take during the summer so I can add on to my lesson plan and try to implement this into my Student teaching if I can.  


No comments:

Post a Comment